Sunday, June 29, 2008

I can't believe I can actually remember everything and know what to reply HAHA! okay tag more so you can test my memory, maybe? hahaha

TAG SPAM!! (replies for 13 days LOL!)


17june

gtgw
: ur skin reminds me of kaho's blog
{hahaha it just occured to me..it does! haha}

Liu
: I WHERE GOT CRY
Liu
: HELLO! dun anyhow say hor, act least i dun cry when ppl taking video =D
{YOU NEVER CRY HOR? whatever I'm crying cause i'm a real woman HAHA.}


18june
ngik hiong: wahahaha studying at the airport rocks ok! and u r finally loving the airport!!! wheeee :D
{haha YES IT DOES :D YUP AND I DO LOVE THE AIRPORT! where do you normally go? lol}

Jason
: Haha....Hong Zhe don't cry in front of video...only when the housekeeping lady come in to clean the room....
{hahaha and then she had to offer some towel to him...}

anna
: I feel so sad now that I've finished it): So tragic! ):
{YES! SORA KARA FURU ICHIOKU FOREVER OMG! ): i love kimutaku!! he looks so gorgeous and hot and cool and mysterious okay i better stop ahah}


19june
anna: LOL GO AND DIE EMMA. MY EYESSS~ HAAHAHAHAHAH
{hahaha THE ANNA SUCKS SONG!! i'll post it up soon eh! ^_^ MY EYES HAS VITREOUS HUMOR IN IT LOL!!!}

ELiz: HEYX u have been tagged to do a quiz at my blog (:
{haha omg i'm so outdated! shall do it when i'm free :D elizzz ah did you miss me HAHA}


20june
isabel: yes jason i so agree with you (:
{aww, of course you agree with jason don't you ^_^}

Jason
: CHOIR DAY WAS FUN!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! Being a GM rox!
{what is GM saikang warrior? LOL YES AHH I DIDN'T GO DD: DO YOU ALL HAVE PHOTOS LOL!!}


21june
anon: where is the video o.o, study at beach =.= lolll
{lol its not up YET :D haha the beach is a conducive environment for studying okay! ^_^ hello anon :D}

yingjun
: hello emmaaaaa [: how's your studying getting along? hope you're doing fine alrightttt. JY haha we'll always be behind you!
{hello JUNNN! :D hahaha BAD i can't concentrate OMG D: but well, i hope i'm doing fine too HAHA THANKYOU! FOR YOUR MANY LAYERED PRESENT TOO! :D:D:D:D}

anqi
: ello emamamaaaaaa! gosh th sunsets are so prettyyyy!!! =D
{hello LOOLOOO! :D yeah they're so pretty rightttt! such a romantic venue hahaha suitable for MARIMOs to bask in the sun~}


23june
PUNK & BABYs: ha ha you should wear a jacket like mine!
{hahaha like i will!! go wear your tail la LOL it looks damn warm o_O}

Liu
: ALL THE BEST!
{THANKYOU! :D}

YiHao
: You'll be fine. Give it time ;D
{Haha thanks, hopefully ^_^ four months...!!!}


24june
peixuan
: emma, if u see this tag before 2nd july, SMACK YOURSELF HARD ON YOUR ASS!!! STUDYYYY!!!! RAWR. D= JIAYOU ALRIGHT!!! ^^
{HAHA I DID SEE IT BEFORE 2nd AND I'M REPLYING TO IT! MY ASS WILL BE SO HARD BY THENNN! D: my maths is like OMG la hahahaha! YOUR PRESENT IS IN THE MAKING! :D:D:D:D}

Jason
: GD LUCK FOR YOUR MYEs!!!!!
Jason
: somehow you were the only one on my links that I nvr wish good luck
Jason
: today then I realised...
Jason
: and I dun mind tagging on ur blog and u dun tag on mine! Its okay!
{thankyou! (i shall call you saikang warrior) hahaha serious! okay then, hope it worked :D okay but i'll still tag on yours and LINK YOU SOON! lol :D}

isabel
: hey emma jiayous for everything! its great you arent stressed its not a very good motivator you know..
isabel
: im obviously breaking from a long session of mugging! (:
{hahha thanks isabel :D yup, i like being not stressed :D hahaha so can you read my posts now LOLLL}

anqi
: hahas thx lor ... jiayou in yr mugging!! =DD
{i wasn't joking okay! i think you're fringe is cute like a duck la! :D not marimo though ^_^}


25june
jaxie101: wow. i have now realized tht we are a lot alike. lol =]
{do i...know you? o_O hi, anyway...}

peixuan
: MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA!!!! hahahahahahaha. smack your head 10 times before the 2nd of july!!! hahahahaha. it will make u smarter. ^^ hohohohoho.
{XUANENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENENEENENENENENE!!!! hahahhaha noooo ): I'M ALREADY SMART NO NEED YOU TO SMACK ME OKAY HAHAHA:D:D:D}


26june
tingwei: hahas. emma! glad you like the present xD xD
{HELLO TINGWEI! :D yup i loved it but took SUPER LONG to unwrap it (bet it took long to wrap it up too O:) anyway the necklace is really pretty! :}

isabel: hey dear its okay haha blogging is for your feelings not others.. wah that bio paper sucks!
{hahha okayokay ^_^ YUP IT SUCKS TO THE COREEEE D:}

yeNi
: i thought i was reading my own life story larh! haha JIAYOU MANZ(:
{hahaha! the papers were ): RIGHT! D: JIAYOU TOO MANZ! FOUR MORE SUBJECTS FOR YOU! GL! :D}

peixuan
: YAY. =D THANK YOU MAMA!! ^^ ALL THE BEST ALRIGHT!!! ^^ I CANT WAIT TILL YOUR EXAMS ARE OVER!! oh, can i give you yours after your exams too? =D hehheh. eating is GOOD. eat more carbo! =D
peixuan
: it will last LONGER!
{WELCOME XUANEEE! sorry i couldn't give you your present on the day itself okay, i'm really sorry! D: YUP I WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU! :D okay, sure hahh I LIKE VEGETABLES :D:D:D hahha carbo will make me hyperactive LOL!}


27june
anna: HAHAH YES YOU GOT ME THINKING ABOUT THE SONG DURING BIO PAPER UNTIL I STARTED DAYDREAMING. AND I ALWAYS DAYDREAM DURING EXAMS HOW
{HAHAHA YES THE SONG IS ADDICTIVE WHAT THAT'S WHY! :D HAHA I ALWAYS SLEEP OMG WE SHOULD PROMISE OURSELVES TO NOT DO THESE THINGS RIGHTTTTT! YAY JIAYOU FOUR MORE PAPERS! :D}

peixuan
: MAMA. BE SAD NO MORE!!! AND ALSO, YOUR FREEDOM IS IN FIVE DAYS!!! AND BETTER STILL, YOUR BIG DAY IS IN THREE DAYS!! ^^ HOHOHOHO. KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU. =D SO DONT FEEL SAD ANYMORE!! IN THE FUTURE TOO!!
peixuan
: HAHAHAH. YAY. TYPING IN CAPS IS FUNFUNFUNFUNFUN!! HOHOHOHO.. ^^ YAY. EMMA IS LOVE!!! PEIXUAN IS LOVELIER!!! =DDDDDDDD
{OKAY XUANEEEE I'M VERY HAPPY NOW! FREEDOM IN THREE DAYS! HOHOHO! :D I LOVE YOU YOO, DEAR! I SHALL TRY TO STAY HAPPY! ^_^ YUP ITS FUN AND IT SEEMS LIKE THERE'S A WHOLE CHUNK OF WORDS LOLLL! PEIXUAN IS LOVEE EMMA IS LOVELOVELOVELIER! :D:D:D:D}


28june
ngik hiong: hey emma, cheer up :D
{thankyou ngik! I STILL THINK YOU WERE DAMN FUNNY ABOUT THE WRAPPING THING. "huh? i don't understand!"}

ashley
: GO WATCH SEASON 3!!! neil is reallyyy good :D go watch kkkk!!!
{haha okay i agree neil is quite pro :D BUT CHELSIE IS LOVE OMG SHE'S SO DUPER PRO! MARK TOOOO! :D:D:D:D} SYTYCD IS COOL! :D}

terie
: your interpretation is... HAHAHA, super long~
{hello rubber ball! :D hahaha its damn long i agree LOLL!}

nia: hey emma cheer up!! :D:D and the quiz thing is really funny:P
{haha yup thanks i'm happy now! :D hahahah yup its fun to do tooo! :D}


29june
yc: too much junk food no good HAHAHA later become fat. I mean err huge sized.
{HAHAHA BUT YOUR AMOUNT OF JUNKFOOD IS REALLY GAY. you grow vertically, anyway o_O}

No comments: